- We returned to New York from Asia. We went to Miami to rescue the Potato and moved into our new apartment in Chelsea.
- We attended the wedding of our good friends Monica and James at the
River Cafe. It was a blast!
- We started planning our wedding. First, we were going to have it at the Wolfsonian museum . . .
. . . and then at Villa Woodbine . . .
. . . nope! Back to the Wolfsonian . . .
. . . oops! Too small. So on to the National Hotel. But more on that later.
- Valerie developed a roaring addiction to paper. She is currently in recovery. (editors note: as I was typing this, she told me about something called a "stamping class." I am not making this up.)
- Adam was sucked into the black hole of work assignments. He was not seen at home for a number of weeks.
- Adam and Valerie went with their friends to a house in the Catskills for the weekend.
[Best steak ever, cooked in a fireplace!]- The Giants won the superbowl. Valerie got so excited, she slammed her engagement ring down onto a glass, shattering it -- no joke. Then she went to the parade. Adam watched from his office.
- Happy Valentines Day 2008!
- Valerie met Eli Manning. To be specific, she stalked him while waiting outside of the mens bathroom.
- Valerie learned to bake cookies with Adam's mom.
- Molly made a number of appearances.
- Adam's brother David graduated from Georgetown law, and Adam bought a seersucker suit!
- Adam, Valerie and the Doog went to Montauk!
- Adam started a farm in their 500 square foot apartment.
- Valerie convinced Adam to wait all night long to purchase an iPhone.
- Our first anniversary: Jets v. Giants
More in the next post!